CPi-S070WR (7" Industrial Raspberry Pi Touch Panel PC) With Larger Heatsink
- Calculated at Checkout
The ComfilePi is a Raspberry Pi-based industrial touch panel PC. The CPi-S070WR utilizes the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4S.
- Broadcom BCM2711, Cortex-A72 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz (Compute Module 4S)
- Raspberry Pi OS preloaded
- Larger externally exposed heatsink
- 7" LCD (800 × 480) (550 candela)
- Pressure-sensitive Touch Screen (Resistive Film Type)
- 1GB RAM
- Built-in RTC
- GPIO x 22 (includes ESD protection circuit), 40-pin header socket
- Power: DC12 ~ 24V input
- USB ports x 3 (USB2.0) plus 1 eMMC programming port
- Supports booting from USB out of the box.
- Ethernet port (10/100 Mbps)
- RS-232C x 1
- RS-485 x 1
- I2C x 1
- Electro-magnetic Buzzer
- Stereo Audio Output
- Water-Resistant Front Panel (IP65)
- WiFi: USB dongle required
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C ~ 80°C
Please review the revision history.
To migrate an existing CPi-A/B solution to the CPi-C/S panel PCs, please see our migration documentation.
An SD card is not included if ordered with an eMMC.
A USB-A to USB-A cable or external USB drive is required to reprogram the eMMC, but is not included.