CPi-C070WR4C (7" Industrial Raspberry Pi Touch Panel PC) With CM4
- Calculated at Checkout
The ComfilePi is a Raspberry Pi-based industrial touch panel PC.
The CPi-C070WR4C utilizes the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4, with several improvements over the CPi-A and CPi-B panel PCs including higher clock speed, more memory, and additional UARTs.
- Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core, Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz (Compute Module 4)
- Raspberry Pi OS preinstalled
- Larger externally exposed heatsink
- 7" LCD (800 × 480) (550 candela)
- Pressure-sensitive Touch Screen (Resistive Film Type)
- 2GB / 4GB / 8GB (optional, depending on market conditions)
- eMMC : no eMMC (LITE), 8GB eMMC, 16GB eMMC, 32GB eMMC. (optional, depending on market conditions)
- An SD card is not included if ordered with an eMMC. Only the LITE comes with an 8GB microSD card.
- Built-in RTC
- GPIO x 20 via a 26-pin header socket
- Power: DC12 ~ 24V input
- USB ports x 3 (USB2.0) plus 1 eMMC programming port.
- Supports booting from USB out of the box.
- Ethernet port (10/100 Mbps)
- RS-232C x 1 (2 Additional UARTS are available through the GPIO header)
- RS-485 x 1
- I2C x 1 (3 additional I2C ports are available via the GPIO header)
- SPI x 2 via the GPIO header
- Electro-magnetic Buzzer
- Stereo Audio Output
- Water-Resistant Front Panel (IP65)
- WiFi: USB dongle required
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C ~ 80°C
- This product is not yet UL listed. It has CE and KCC compliance certifications.
To migrate an existing CPi-A/B solution to the CPi-C/S panel PCs, please see our migration documentation.
A USB-A to USB-A cable or external USB drive is required to reprogram the eMMC, but is not included.
CPi-C070WR4C can utilize the CP-IO13-4C I/O board. It has 7 DC inputs, 6 NPN transistor outputs, and 2 additional RS-232C ports.