1. [CHC-070WR] If you have a CHC-070WR and the OS build date is older than May 28, 2020 (Confirm at 'Configuration > General > Device Info > OS Build Date'), you may encounter an issue when setting the RTC's date and time. To fix the issue, please update the OS using this patch [Download CHC-070WR OS May 28, 2020].
2. [CHA-xxxPR] If you have a CHA-070PR, CHA-043PR, or CHA-102PR and the OS build date is December 31, 2019 or older (Confirm at 'Configuration > General > Device Info > OS Build Date), you may encounter an issue with the system halting. To fix the issue, please be sure to use firmware v2.95 or later.
[ ComfileHMI Editor v3.43] -04/07/2021
- 1. Added ability to add an offset to a Modbus address (i.e. PLC1:40001+a)
- 2. Added ability to set a slave address as an expression, so that it can be dynamically computed.
- 3. Added bit manipulating functions : bit() , set_bit() , toggle_bit()
- 4. Added short-cut keys (F1: Online Manual, F2: Functions Manual, Ctrl+W: Run Simulator, Ctrl+E: Deploy Project via USB, Ctrl+Q: Deploy Project via Ethernet)
- 5. Added feature to close keypad when idle for a certain time.
- 6. Added support for additional global number formats.
[ ComfileHMI Editor v3.39] -02/01/2021
- 1. Added Slider widget
- 2. Added Alphanumeric widget (supports numbers and upper case alphabet)
- 3. Added an option for entering into full screen mode automatically in the smartphone and web browser remote access applications.
- 4. Added functions : text_starts_with and text_ends_with functions to check if a string has a prefix or suffix respectively.
- 5. Disabled transmitting data when screen is not visible in smartphone and web browser remote access applications to conserve battery and bandwidth.
- 6. Fixed image corruption of trend graph when it is running in background mode.
- 7. Added a feature to the trend graph to initiate sampling when the project starts, and functions for starting or stopping trend graphs (trendgraph_restart(), trendgraph_stop())
- 8. Added a blinking feature to the lamp widget.
- 9. Added the 'text_hex_to_num()' function to convert a hexadecimal string into a number.
- 10. Enhanced the action copy/paste features. (Supports file I/O and allows working between ComfileHMI editors)
- 11. Added lamp-like feature to button widget.
- 12. Added function 'set_modbus_write_always_multi()' for using Modbus function code 16 instead of function code 6 even when WORD count is 1.
- 13. Added day-of-the-week project backup feature.
- 14. Added option to attach prefix and suffix to trend graph's scale value
- 15. Added functions 'enable_status_monitoring()' and 'is_status_monitoring_enabled()' to control and query the status monitoring feature.
- 16. Added ability to branch action even when no condition exists
[ ComfileHMI Editor v3.27] -09/11/2020
[ ComfileHMI Editor v3.11] -04/06/2020
[ ComfileHMI Editor v3.06] -02/27/2020
[ Cubloc Studio v4.4] -9/15/2017 Disable Debug command when use ladder monitoring. If v4.4 cause backward compatibility with existing code, please continue to use v3.5.6.
Important! When installing the SDK, please choose the "Custom" option and uncheck the "Documentation" feature or the SDK may not install correctly.
- CWC series SDK [ cwc_sdk.msi]
- CWV / CWV2 series SDK [ cwv_sdk.msi]
- CWA series SDK [ cwa_sdk.msi]
- CUWIN 5K/6K series SDK [ cuwin5x_sdk.msi]
- CUWIN 3K/4K series SDK [ cuwin3x_sdk.msi]
- ActiveSync v4.5 for Windows XP [ Active Sync 4.5]
- ActiveSync USB driver for CUWIN 5K/6K series [ activesync_usb_cuwin5000.zip]
- CUBLOC Downloader [ Cubloc downloader v1.1]
- Serial Communication (MODBUS) Test utility [ CF-TERM v1.4.1]
- Menu/Graphics creation program for CUTOUCH. [ CUCANVAS v2.4.2]
- Character design program for CUTOUCH. [ Pixel Studio v1.0]
- BMP Downloader program for CUTOUCH. [ BMP Downloader v1.12]
- CUBLOC User's Manual [Cubloc manual]
- CUBLOC Start Guide (Fun trip to the CUBLOC World!) [ Cubloc start guide]
- MOACON User's Manual [Moacon manual]
- Windows CE Panel PC (CUWIN) user's manual [CUWIN manual]
IntelliLCD - itl740A, itl740AP