CPi-B070WR (7" Industrial Raspberry Pi Touch Panel PC) With Larger Heatsink
- Calculated at Checkout
The ComfilePi is a Raspberry Pi-based industrial touch panel PC.
The CPi-B070WR utilizes the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 PLUS, and has a larger, externally exposed heatsink for improved heat dissipation to prevent thermal throttling.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.2GHz (Compute Module 3 PLUS)
- 8GB eMMC (Raspberry Pi OS preloaded)
- Larger externally exposed heatsink
- 7" LCD (800 × 480) (550 candela)
- Pressure-sensitive Touch Screen (Resistive Film Type)
- 1GB RAM
- Built-in RTC
- GPIO x 22 (includes ESD protection circuit), 40-pin header socket
- Power: DC12 ~ 24V input
- USB ports x 3 (USB2.0) plus 1 eMMC programming port
- Ethernet port (10/100 Mbps)
- RS-232C x 1
- RS-485 x 1
- I2C x 1
- Electro-magnetic Buzzer
- Stereo Audio Output
- Water-Resistant Front Panel (IP65)
- WiFi: USB dongle required
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C ~ 80°C
Please review the revision history.
An SD card is not included if ordered with an eMMC.
A USB-A to USB-A cable is required to reprogram the eMMC, but is not included.