CPi-A070WR (7" Industrial Raspberry Pi Touch Panel PC)
- Calculated at Checkout
The ComfilePi is a Raspberry Pi-based industrial touch panel PC.
Currently, due to supply constraints, the CPi-A panel PCs can only be purchased with a CM3 PLUS eMMC; the CM3 PLUS lite (SD card) variation is not available.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.2GHz (Compute Module 3 PLUS)
- 7" LCD (800 × 480) (550 candela)
- Pressure-sensitive Touch Screen (Resistive Film Type)
- 1GB RAM
- Built-in RTC
- GPIO x 22 (includes ESD protection circuit), 40-pin header socket
- Power: DC12 ~ 24V input
- USB ports x 3 (USB2.0)
- Ethernet port (10/100 Mbps)
- RS-232C x 1
- RS-485 x 1
- I2C x 1
- Piezo Buzzer
- Stereo Audio Output
- Water-Resistant Front Panel (IP65)
- WiFi: USB dongle required
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C ~ 80°C
Please review the revision history.
An SD card is not included if ordered with an eMMC.
A USB-A to USB-A cable is required to reprogram the eMMC, but is not included.