CHA-070WT - 7" Water-Resistant Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Calculated at Checkout
The ComfileHMI is a WYSIWYG development kit for HMI projects. Supports interfacing with the CUBLOC, MOACON, FA-DUINO, MODPORT, or just about any other Modbus-capable PLC or microcontroller.
CHA-070WT is very similar to the CHA-070WR, but without Ethernet and an RTC backup battery. It offers a more cost-effective alternative for those use cases that do not require those features.
- Supports Modbus RTU and ASCII
- No branding on the hardware's front panel (logo-less).
- Supports TrueType fonts and Unicode for creating multilingual user interfaces.
- Supports PNG, JPG, and BMP image files.
- Water resistant front panel models support audio output (e.g. .wav files)
- microSD card support for additional memory (Included with purchase)
|Processor/Memory||32Bit ARM926EJ-S, 400MHz, SDRAM:128MB, NAND Flash:256MB||32Bit ARM Cortex Dual 1GHz, SDRAM:1024MB, eMMC:4GB|
|Case||Open-frame||Water Resistant Front Panel|
|Screen Size||4.3" (480x272)||7" (800x480)||10.2" (800x480)||7" (800x480)|
|RTC||Yes, but no backup battery||Yes, backup battery included|
|Communication||RS232C x 1||RS232C x 2, RS485 x 1|
|Sound||Buzzer (Beep)||Speaker (Audio)|