MDP070N (7" Serial Color TFT LCD Display)
- Calculated at Checkout
Add colorful, graphical output to any RS-232 capable device!
The M Display is a high-color display that can render multi-layer vector graphics (lines, curves, etc…), raster graphics (PNG images), and TrueType fonts from any RS-232 capable device, by sending it UTF-8 or binary encoded commands.
Features & Specifications
- 7" (800x480) High-Color TFT display
- User-configurable screen orientation
- RS-232 interface
- Vector graphics (lines, rectangles, circles...)
- Solid colors and linear/radial gradients
- TrueType font and Unicode Support
- PNG image file support
- Micro SD Card support (images, fonts)
- Field upgradable firmware
- Note: This is an output-only display. There is no touchscreen.
- 1 7" M Display high-color serial LCD display
- 1 Multi-angle desk stand
- 1 Micro SD card
- 1 Micro SD to SD card adapter
- 1 DIN Rail mountable 9~24VDC to 5V adapter w/ RS-232 DB9 & screw terminal blocks