CPi-B070WR (7" Industrial Raspberry Pi Touch Panel PC) 8GB eMMC & Larger Heatsink
- Calculated at Checkout
The ComfilePi is a Raspberry Pi-based industrial touch panel PC. ComfilePi is a controller that can use CODESYS. CODESYS is a development environment for programming controller applications according to the international industrial standard IEC 61131-3. CODESYS can be used on the ComfilePi by installing CODESYS Raspberry Pi Control Modules.
The CPi-B070WR utilizes the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+ with an 8GB eMMC, and has a larger, externally exposed heatsink for improved heat dissipation. eMMC is more stable compared to SD CARD. Even if the power is suddenly turned off, the OS image is not easily damaged. In addition, the heat sink prevents throttling during heat generation.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.2GHz (Compute Module 3+)
- 8GB eMMC (Raspberry Pi OS preloaded)
- Larger externally exposed heatsink
- 7" LCD (800 × 480) (550 candela)
- Pressure-sensitive Touch Screen (Resistive Film Type)
- 1GB RAM
- Built-in RTC
- GPIO x 22 (includes ESD protection circuit), 40-pin header socket
- Power: DC12 ~ 24V input
- USB ports x 3 (USB2.0) plus 1 eMMC programming port
- Ethernet port (10/100 Mbps)
- RS-232C x 1
- RS-485 x 1
- I2C x 1
- Piezo Buzzer
- Stereo Audio Output
- Water-Resistant Front Panel (IP65)
- WiFi: USB dongle required
- Operating temperature: -10°C ~ 70°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C ~ 80°C
An SD card is not included as this model has an 8GB eMMC instead.
A USB-A to USB-A cable is required to reprogram the eMMC, but is not included.