CPi-A070WT (7" Industrial Raspberry Pi Touch Panel PC) - No RTC / No GPIO
- Calculated at Checkout
The ComfilePi is a Raspberry Pi-based industrial touch panel PC.
It is a low-cost model with RTC and GPIO removed form CPi-A070WR.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.2GHz (Compute Module 3+)
- 7" LCD (800 × 480) (550 candela)
- Pressure-sensitive Touch Screen (Resistive Film Type)
- 1GB RAM
- No RTC
- No GPIO
- Power: DC12 ~ 24V input
- USB ports x 3 (USB2.0)
- Ethernet port (10/100 Mbps)
- RS-232C x 1
- RS-485 x 1
- I2C x 1
- Piezo Buzzer
- Stereo Audio Output
- Water-Resistant Front Panel (IP65)
- WiFi: USB dongle required
- Operating temperature: -10°C ~ 70°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C ~ 80°C
Please review the revision history.
The ComfilePi can be used with CODESYS. CODESYS is a development environment for programming controller applications according to the international industrial standard IEC 61131-3. CODESYS can be used on the ComfilePi by installing CODESYS Raspberry Pi Control Modules. For more information, please see the following documentation.