The ComfileHMI is a WYSIWYG development kit for HMI projects.
- Supports Modbus RTU and Modbus ASCII
- Water-resistant and open-frame models are available.
- No branding on the hardware's front panel (logo-less).
- Supports TrueType fonts and Unicode for creating multilingual user interfaces.
- Supports PNG, JPG, and BMP image files.
- Water resistant front panel models support audio output (e.g. .wav files)
- microSD card support for additional memory (Included with purchase)
The ComfileHMI can be used to control the CUBLOC, MOACON, FA-DUINO, or just about any other Modbus-capable PLC or microcontroller.
ComfileHMI User's Manual
This product is intended for first-time ComfileHMI users.
Includes the following:
- 1 CHA-070PR
- 1 MSB610L-DC
- 1 3-PIN Download Cable (for MSB)
- 1 HMI USB Cable
DC power adapter is not included